1. All cats must be vaccinated against Enteritis & Cat Flu. These must be carried out at least 2 weeks prior to boarding. Proof of vaccinations MUST be produced when arriving with your cat. Failure to do so may result in your cat being refused boarding.
2. It is at the discretion of Silverhill Cattery Staff that a veterinary surgeon be called if required.
3. Boarding fees are payable by means of cash/cheque/BACS/card. The whole booking period shall be paid if collection of your cat is earlier than the pre-arrranged date/time of collection. Collection for AM must be collected before noon otherwise a further half a days boarding will be charged.
4. You agree to board your cat (s) at Silverhill Cattery on the understanding that although every possible care & attention will be given the owners & staff of Silverhill Cattery accept no responsibility.
5. A limit of £1500 is covered under Silverhill Catterys insurance policy per cat. If the amount per cat exceeds £1500 the customer must pay the difference.
Cats are accepted or returned within our opening hours only: Weekdays 10-12noon & 4.45pm – 6pm.
Saturday & Sunday 10-12noon only.
A £20 deposit is required for each booking made.
Please note: Day of arrival is charged for. Departure in the morning (AM) is NOT charged for PM collection half of the nightly rate will be charged for.
£1 per cat, per stay shall be charged for Insurance purposes.
Silverhill Cattery are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Any personal data and information collected by Silverhill Cattery or that you provide us remains private and will
not be shared by a third party.
The weather is slowly getting a little chillier and mornings a little darker. To be honest I am not ready for the winter to come – it is a time where we and the cats have to keep warm. I’m still on the lookout 10 years later I must add for some warm footwear –… Read more »
WOW!!! What a Summer, a very busy Summer indeed and one where as always we have looked at ways of improving our Cattery to make special time for the cats and behind closed doors at Silverhill Cattery one where we can be as organised as can be. Every Summer we come away and have staff… Read more »
We are in full flow into the Summer period and I love having all the cats at the cattery. We have so many personalities, colours, sizes, breeds, souls in the cattery and it such a breathe of fresh air coming into the cattery and being greeted by all our furry friends. We have the new… Read more »
What Our Customers Say...
Could not recommend Silverhill Cattery enough. Very professional Cattery who clearly love cats, my cat is extremely timid and they spent a lot of time settling him in and reassuring him. He was so happy when I picked him up you could see the dedication and time they had spent with him. Have already booked… Read more »Anna
My cat comes in happy and leaves happy, more often than not he does not want to leave the heated beds at the cattery. The staff are very hands on, knowledgeable and happy. It is clear they all love their jobs!Nic