1. All cats must be vaccinated against Enteritis & Cat Flu. These must be carried out at least 2 weeks prior to boarding. Proof of vaccinations MUST be produced when arriving with your cat. Failure to do so may result in your cat being refused boarding.
2. It is at the discretion of Silverhill Cattery Staff that a veterinary surgeon be called if required.
3. Boarding fees are payable by means of cash/cheque/BACS/card. The whole booking period shall be paid if collection of your cat is earlier than the pre-arrranged date/time of collection. Collection for AM must be collected before noon otherwise a further half a days boarding will be charged.
4. You agree to board your cat (s) at Silverhill Cattery on the understanding that although every possible care & attention will be given the owners & staff of Silverhill Cattery accept no responsibility.
5. A limit of £1500 is covered under Silverhill Catterys insurance policy per cat. If the amount per cat exceeds £1500 the customer must pay the difference.
Cats are accepted or returned within our opening hours only: Weekdays 10-12noon & 4.45pm – 6pm.
Saturday & Sunday 10-12noon only.
A £20 deposit is required for each booking made.
Please note: Day of arrival is charged for. Departure in the morning (AM) is NOT charged for PM collection half of the nightly rate will be charged for.
£1 per cat, per stay shall be charged for Insurance purposes.
Silverhill Cattery are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Any personal data and information collected by Silverhill Cattery or that you provide us remains private and will
not be shared by a third party.
The second month into 2018 and we are now getting ready for our half-term rush. We have finished cleaning and prepping our chalets for the second rush into the new year. It is nice again to have the cattery full and meeting our lovely cats and seeing there gorgeous faces everyday. It is also a… Read more »
A new year…….2018 is here and I do hope all your wildest dreams come true!! We still have a cattery full of cats and it is such a busy time for us. Mid January the cats start slowly filtering out. It is such a busy time for us and I do love a good, deep… Read more »
Christmas is here yet again. We love this time of year, it is busy time with the cats in and out and everyone is just merry, merry, merry. We love seeing our regular cats again and meeting our new furry faces. We have some long-term guests that are staying with us at the moment so… Read more »
What Our Customers Say...
Could not recommend Silverhill Cattery enough. Very professional Cattery who clearly love cats, my cat is extremely timid and they spent a lot of time settling him in and reassuring him. He was so happy when I picked him up you could see the dedication and time they had spent with him. Have already booked… Read more »Anna
My cat comes in happy and leaves happy, more often than not he does not want to leave the heated beds at the cattery. The staff are very hands on, knowledgeable and happy. It is clear they all love their jobs!Nic